Since each and every house is unique, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security option that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Novi home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can select:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Novi Security Cameras Let You View Your Home While You Are Away
If you wish to see who is knocking on your door or what caused that sound in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and a visual on your visitors or packages before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch current feeds and get alerts from each of your Novi security cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. See your home 24/7 to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if your camera detects extra activity.