A Smart West Bloomfield Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a West Bloomfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In West Bloomfield?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a West Bloomfield flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your West Bloomfield flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your West Bloomfield Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored West Bloomfield flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (248) 266-4039 today or fill out our form for your free quote.