What do you want in a baby monitor in West Bloomfield?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device in close proximity to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, many monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can also connect your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may wander wherever you want. The top baby monitors in West Bloomfield are so sophisticated that they resemble indoor security cameras in both capabilities and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share many of the same features, there are numerous residents in West Bloomfield connecting their child’s bedroom to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your child back to sleep. A comforting word may be the only requirement to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s an option to have your surveillance system stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could begin to waver. However, when your camera notices unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your smartphone. Perfect if your child quietly scrambles up the crib or if a pet noses into the nursery.
● Video recordings: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Now you have the ability to transmit a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug monitoring equipment with you, you are now able to view your child from a simple smartphone app. You can even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.